Signs Your Car Might Be Having Problems
Whether you notice a new sound, smell, or a change in the way your vehicle drives, usually your vehicle will alert you that something isn’t quite right. Knowing the warning signs of car issues can help you avoid more expensive repairs later down the road. If you experience any of the following signs, be sure to pull over to a safe area and give our service department a call.
- Car not starting or slow to start
- Slow or rough acceleration
- Jerky or rough motions while driving
- Squealing, grinding, or other unusual sounds
- Burning or metallic smell
- Flashing or solid Check Engine Light (If flashing, pull over to a safe area immediately)